Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sick of driving

Driving, driving, driving.
Sometimes I think it's all I do. After driving 3 hours to Bendigo I drove for another 2 to the airport. I didn't manage to get lost which was most impressive, and managed to stay calm and at peace despite the ridiculous and unexpected traffic.

After a further hour of travel I landed in Hobart and met with Tracey Hawkins, author extraordinaire, for the launch of Nancy Bentleigh.

The launch was wonderful and we met Nancy's family which gave the event quite a different feel. It was very personal and we could find out in person all about this remarkable lady.

Tracey and I had a great time - lots of food and chatting about books.
She did snore very loudly though, so I was quite sleep deprived when I got home.

Below are photos of her before getting ready and after -  the hair rollers are a nice touch.






No comments:

Post a Comment