Tuesday, June 15, 2010

How to Draw Film Clips


Last Thursday Chris and Paul from Pro-eye Productions came and over we filmed the first two installments of some 'how to draw' clips. These will lead to a series that we will post on ITunes and all sorts of other places.
It's a really exciting project and I can't wait to explore all the different possibilities it can lead to.
It's a flow on from a book and DVD we filmed about a year ago now for Hinkler books that should be out now.
I'll keep you posted as to when the clips are up.
Above is the book and DVD 'Simply Drawing' and you can order it online at http://www.getprice.com.au/Simply-Drawing-Book-DVD-Gift-Box-Gpnc_302--44679024.htm

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jacqui,
    I originally bought the book and DVD 'Simply Drawing' for my 15yr old daughter to help her with her visual arts, but she didn't show much interest in it & she left it laying on my bookcase.
    As a writer I've always been intrigued by hand drawn pictures & often wished that I could do the same. Well thanks to you I can now learn how to draw.
    Which goes to show, you can teach an old dog a new trick.
    Regards,
    Dave Hillier

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Dave,
    I only just saw your comment. Good luck with the drawing. Hope it works for you and great for a writer if you ever want illustrated works.
    Best wishes,
    Jacqui

    ReplyDelete